- Tell us a little bit about your self.
- What is your guiding vision for Holton High School?
- What are the most important characteristics of a building principal?
- What is your Leadership Style?
- Do you have a model for discipline
- What role do feel technology should play in the high school
- If you were offered this position, list your top five priorities for starting a new year with a new staff.
- What is your special ed philosophy?
- Explain how your would help a struggling teacher.
- What is your roll with extra curricular activities
- How do you deal with conflict resolution - We give them a scenario or two or let them give us two. Or What type of conflict situations have you been involved with and how did you handle it?
- How do you measure the success of a school?
- What is the role of career and tech ed at the high school level? Honors & AP classes.
- What is the role of extracurricular activities?
- What is the role of the school counselor?
- Describe what you consider to be a successful teacher and how do you make sure teachers are living up to your expectations?
- How will you identify the educational needs and values of the community?
- "When considering AYP (adequate yearly progress), how should curriculum and MTSS (Multi-Tiered System of Support) be related?"
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Questions thus far: (or at least one draft of them)